COVID-19 Safety Information
At Modern Solace, the health and safety of our staff and patients is the highest priority. Due to the nature of our treatment methods, Modern Solace schedules all patients for in-person appointments.
If you do visit our office, we want to ensure you that we are doing everything we can to make your visit safe.
- All patients must wear face coverings when in our clinic.
- The number of patients and staff inside the clinic at one time is always carefully controlled.
- Patients who have made an appointment can remain outside of the clinic and call to let us know where in the parking lot they are so that we can send a clinician to come get you when we are ready to take you (optional).
- There are signs within our facility reminding everyone to comply with our mask-wearing policy.
- Staff at the clinic are constantly sanitizing surfaces, following CDC and Mass Department of Health guidelines.